The PTSD Training
Learn specific methods for successfully resolving the
many aspects of Complex PTSD.
PTSD is complex.
A single method isn’t sufficient to resolve most Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
In this online video training, you’ll learn complete treatment protocols for the phobic response of terror and the nightmares and flashbacks many PTSD sufferers experience.
You’ll also see demonstrations, discussion, and protocols for related problems that are so often a part of “complex PTSD”: guilt, grief, shame, anxiety, hypervigilance, anger/rage, and critical internal voices which often trigger these responses.
In all, 16 different methods are taught in this program, helping you cleanly sort and resolve all the aspects of PTSD that your clients present.
This may very well be the most comprehensive and useful training for resolving PTSD ever developed.
"What will I learn?"
- How to identify and resolve the phobic core of PTSD.
- How to create alternative memories to help the client feel empowered instead of helpless.
- How to help clients reduce physical pains such as those from traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Two different ways to use eye movements to help clients spontaneously resolve memories (and they are both gentler than EMDR).
- What to do when things do not go as planned (including a live demonstration!).
- How to build a life-changing experience that occurs before a traumatic event, making it easier to deal with.
- How to strengthen and adjust a client’s personal boundaries…or your own! (Great for “compassion fatigue.”)
- How to resolve grief by creating a sense of ongoing connection with the lost person.
- How to resolve anxiety, rage, or other strong feelings with one simple and dependable method.
- How to transform inner critics, bullies, and other troublesome internal voices into supportive allies.
- How to resolve anxiety caused by internal dialogue (without CBT!).
- How to sort out co-dependent and messy relationships with this powerful technique.
- How to forgive and resolve anger, effectively.
- Learn the differences between shame, guilt, and regret, and how to resolve each of them.
Ready To Get Started?
Become a more effective therapist
when you learn and practice these methods.
Only $325 for lifetime access.
What People Are Saying About The PTSD Training
Steve Andreas, M.A.
Steve Andreas, M.A., was introduced to NLP in 1977, and was one of the first in a small group to be certified as NLP practitioner, master practitioner, and trainer by the co-developers in 1979, along with his partner, Connirae. He and Connirae co-edited four of the early classic Bandler/Grinder books, Frogs into Princes, Trance-formations, Reframing, and Using Your Brain—for a CHANGE. Steve and Connirae together wrote Heart of the Mind, and Change Your Mind—and Keep the Change.
Steve has also written Virginia Satir: The Patterns of her Magic, modeling how Satir used NLP principles in her work with families, and Transforming Your Self: Becoming Who You Want To Be, modeling the submodality structure of self-concept and how to change it quickly and easily.