Become a Certified Core Transformation Coach
Gain Pro-Level Skills at One of the World’s Most Profound and Effective Change Methods
- See your clients transform right before your eyes, with a thorough, reliable, powerful methodology
- Gain confidence by practicing and succeeding with clients who are totally new to Core Transformation
- Embrace a rare opportunity to get the high-quality feedback you need, to boost your success
- Develop exquisite skills in a research-supported method–learning from anywhere in the world
Now backed by research, master the nuances of Core Transformation as your main modality with clients:
- Develop skill in guiding the complete client journey, from first contact to last session. (Learn the goals and pitfalls of each stage of the client journey.)
- Gain the confidence to work effectively with any client who shows up, including the really difficult clients.
- Let us help you with the curve balls! Bring in your toughest client examples to see how they can be met with Core Transformation.
- Hone your sensory acuity to notice patters the client doesn’t say aloud, and may not even notice.
- Learn to use Core Transformation with Addictions.
- Learn a super advanced format, “Core Transformation with the Other,” to access otherwise inaccessible parts for even deeper transformation.
- Deepen your facility to use Core Transformation with yourself, including when clients push your buttons, and learn how self guiding and personal examples can help some challenging clients.
- Understand the underlying structure of Core Transformation – so you can be systematic, artful and flexible.
- Learn about the stages of transformation, and discover why Core Transformation is so powerful.
As a daily practice, it’s an ideal way to take time out to connect with our deeper selves when feeling overloaded.
You might ask, how is it that one technique could be responsible for helping people achieve results in so many different areas of life? Through Core Transformation you find that your limitations are instead doorways toward resolution.
With Core Transformation, the change comes from within you, not from anybody else.
Is the Core Transformation process a quick fix? Yes and no. It offers immediate results, plus techniques you can use for the rest of your life as you learn and grow. For the depth of experience and change one can experience, it is very quick indeed. However, many people report that using the process repeatedly they receive more depth and integration of their Core States into everyday life.
Note: while some people experience physical benefits, Core Transformation is not a replacement for medical treatment.
In addition to the main webinars (27-hours worth of material), you will have three 3-hour small “family group” practice sessions led by experienced CT mentors, so you can really embody and put into practice what you learn. We’ve realized that the number one way to become a skilled practitioner of Core Transformation is through practice, combined with this kind of peer support—where we can learn not only from our own experience, but also from that of others.
It’s not just about what we want to teach, it’s about what YOU want to learn
This course is designed with the flexibility to address real client challenges faced by participants. You can bring your toughest client examples to the training, and there will be exercise and/or group discussion time to find solutions. In this training we go beyond teaching specific solutions, to also include teaching our strategies for dealing with one-of-a-kind situations. What do we do when the usual solution doesn’t work? You’ll find out!
Each webinar will be recorded, and you’ll have the opportunity to view the recording as many times as you like in between webinars. The recordings will remain available (to training participants only), until 2 weeks after the last training session.
Those wanting to be certified as a Core Transformation coach will need to be present live for each webinar of this training. [Ask us in advance if you need a special exception.] Here is a list of some of the important qualities and skills we will be looking for, in order to certify our CT Coaches-in-training.
You are welcome to join this course without attending each session live, if you don’t care about being certified.
CT Coach Certification dates & times: The program will meet every Saturday for 12 weeks from 10am-1pm Denver CO Time, followed by a bonus 30-min Q & A time. These sessions will be held:
- August: 28
- September: 4, 11, 18, 25
- October: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- November: 6, 13
Each week in this training will involve:
- A meeting of 3 hours on Saturday (plus bonus 30-min. Q & A directly after)
- Homework practice sessions with self and others of roughly 7 hours/week
Becoming a Certified Core Transformation Coach is a 3-Step process. You are eligible for this training once you’ve completed 1) the CT Foundation Training, and 2) the Advanced Core Transformation Training. See details below…
To participate you’ll need access to the internet, and have a computer or laptop with a webcam. If you haven’t used Zoom before, we recommend you try it out with a friend to get familiar with it.
(This tuition covers the Coach Certification course only, not the two pre-requisites listed above.) The twelve 3-hour Saturday meetings of the Coach Certification course include:
- 6 training meetings (3 led by Tamara and 3 led by Mark)
- 4 Mentor-group training sessions.
- 2 bonus meetings (Marketing Your Practice, and a Special Session with the Developer Connirae Andreas).
- Access to video recordings during the training period.
- After each session if you still have questions, you’ll be able to access a group forum to get answers, as well as answer questions that come up during the week.
The online training format along with our unique training design, has multiple HUGE advantages over the live training format:
- No hotel or travel fees, so 100% of your investment goes toward an incredible program.
- Meeting online gives us the capability to meet in small groups and pair up in separate “rooms” to practice exercises.
- Meeting online makes it possible to meet over a period of time, so each new skill can be practiced in between webinars. In a live training, this would mean even more cost in plane fares and time off work.
- This time and money savings means you can devote more time each week to practicing the skills and applying yourself to the homework tasks, rather than working to earn more money or get more time off for travel.
- Unlike many programs that simply hand over a certificate to everyone who pays money, this certification program actually means something. With three levels of feedback and learning–peer reviews and feedback, small-group mentor review and feedback, and trainer review and feedback–this program offers the opportunity to truly merit your certificate. Because of our values of integrity, at the end of the program we will only certify those who have demonstrated the skills to be a solid Core Transformation Coach.
If you’ve already found value in Core Transformation, and want to go farther, we hope you join this Coach Certification Training.
Join a community of people from around the world who are committed to using Core Transformation in their own lives, and making it available to others in a quality way.
Tamara Andreas is an international transformational seminar leader and co-author of the book, Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within, and the Core Transformation Training Manual. She has been bringing the Core Transformation work to people around the world for over two decades, and has been the lead trainer for this process and for the Wholeness Work trainings in Asia. She has used Core Transformation in depth in her own life, which enriches what she offers in both trainings and private coaching sessions. Since 2007, Tamara has been offering in-depth Core Transformation Trainings in Japan, where she now teaches a customized training series and mentors a growing group of members of the Japan Core Transformation Trainer’s Association. People trust Tamara’s adept skill in creating safety and clarity through which to explore their own transformations. Her heartfelt and gentle style, along with her mastery of the material, make her a well-loved and effective Trainer. Tamara makes presentations tailored for business groups, health professionals and educators. She lives and works with her husband and son in Colorado.
Mark teaches NLP for the NLP Practitioner Program, for Redrocks Community College, and for private sponsors in many locations. He also has a Personal Change private practice in Boulder CO, where he offers individual sessions assisting people in achieving life-goals and resolving limitations using NLP, Core Transformation, Metaphors of Movement, and other methods for personal transformation and development. Visit markandreas.com for more details.