Free Core Transformation Webinar
Learn about how our limitations can actually be doorways into profound states of Peace, Beingness, Universal Love, and more!
Sign up to receive our newsletters
What this method will teach you – Core Transformation teaches us how to heal ourselves and develop as human beings — emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
In this Free Webinar you’ll learn…
- How to locate the unconscious “part” of you that is generating an unwanted feeling, behavior, or habit.
- How to change without trying to get rid of or make any part of you bad or wrong.
- How to feel a solid and unshakable positive sense of who you are, even in the most difficult situations.
- How everything we don’t like about ourselves can lead us to a profound “gift within.”
Core Transformation is a Gentle yet Powerful method that has helped many people…
- Transform and heal difficult emotions, including anxiety, hurt, anger, overwhelm, irritation, fear, grief, guilt, embarrassment, and more.
- Change unwanted habits, including nail-biting. It’s even helped people with over-eating and addiction.
Tamara Andreas is an international transformational seminar leader and co-author of the book, Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within, and the Core Transformation Training Manual. She has been bringing the Core Transformation work to people around the world for over two decades, and has been the lead trainer for this process and for the Wholeness Work trainings in Asia. She has used Core Transformation in depth in her own life, which enriches what she offers in both trainings and private coaching sessions. Since 2007, Tamara has been offering in-depth Core Transformation Trainings in Japan, where she now teaches a customized training series and mentors a growing group of members of the Japan Core Transformation Trainer’s Association. People trust Tamara’s adept skill in creating safety and clarity through which to explore their own transformations. Her heartfelt and gentle style, along with her mastery of the material, make her a well-loved and effective Trainer. Tamara makes presentations tailored for business groups, health professionals and educators. She lives and works with her husband and son in Colorado.